Purchase one whole or mixed case (12 bottles) of Elk Island Wine, and complete our registration form to become a member of our No Obligation Elk Island Case Buyers Club for the next 52 weeks. Members receive the current 15% discount on their first full or mixed case purchase. Your Elk Island Case Buyers Club discount begins with your second case purchase.
When you buy your second case of wine within 52 weeks, you will receive 20% off that case. When you buy your third case of wine within 52 weeks of your second purchase, you will receive 25%. This 25% level will be retained for all cases purchases as long as you purchase at least once case in a 52 week period.
The Elk Island Case Buyers Club rewards include:
- You select the wines you want, when you want, and receive the increasing discount on all purchases. We can ship the wine for you with the additional cost of UPS shipping.
- You have the first access to new releases and special offers of library wines,
- You will enjoy Members-Only tasting events at Elk Island Winery
- Limited supply wines and special discounts are offered for club members
- When purchasing less than case club quantities you will receive 15% discount on all your wines.
- We’ll keep track of your purchases and you’ll reap the benefits of membership.
- When checking out, please mention that you are a case club member so we can record your purchase.
- No tasting fees for case club members and up to 2 guests who are with you
- * There are no initiation, membership or cancellation fees associated with Elk Island Winery Buyers Club.
- There are no automatic shipments of wines.
- Elk Island Case Buyers Club membership is not transferable and must be held in one name.
- All purchases must be made by one credit card, check or by cash.