More Ways with S’Mores
- Graham Crackers or Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Dark or Milk Chocolate Bars or Mint Chocolate Squares
- Cooked Bacon
- Caramel Sauce
- Toasted Coconut
- Sugar Coated Pecans or Almonds
- Sea Salt
- Bananas, sliced
- Chili Powder
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips and Pretzels (recipe below)
- Mini Candy bars cut in half
- Heath Bar cut in Pieces
- Reese Peanut Butter Cups
Some combination ideas: Salted Caramel, Samoa, Turtle, Mexican, Elvis, Peanut Butter Cup, Candy Bar S’Mores, Bacon Peanut Butter
- Using a stick, long grilling fork, or wood skewer, stick on a marshmallow and roast over an open flame for 30-60 seconds, or until toasted.
- Place roasted marshmallow between 2 graham crackers (or cookies, etc) lined with chocolate (or other toppings) Devour immediately.
To make indoor s’mores, do not toast the marshmallows. Place 4 graham squares on microwaveable plate; top with chocolate and marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallows puff. Cover with remaining graham squares; press together gently to secure.